Wednesday 24 November 2021

self portrait

 This week we were learning how to paint ourselves and also mix colors to make ur skin color. First, we had to take a photo then outline our photos after we had to do our skin tone mine was a chunk of yellow red and a little bit of black. Next, we paint our hair mine was black I enjoyed painting my hair, and my skin color also we had to paint our shirts. and also you had to do 2 codes of your skin color.

I found it really hard not to get paint on the laminator slip and maybe next time I would not put my art next to the paint. and i don't have a photo of my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.