Wednesday 1 September 2021

do you want to see some spelling read on to check my spelling?

 I have been learning about spelling the words I can't spell. we learn this so that we know how to spell certain words and we haven't done spelling in a while.

I enjoyed making this I liked it when I was  highlighting the little words like bedroom and also 

Auckland.

I found it hard to make the WordArt cause I was confused about what to do but then I got hang of it.

Next time I would change the color in the background and the fonts. 


 

3 comments:

  1. Morena Pau’la

    So nice to see your online learning, Spelling is always challenging but the more we practise the better we will get.

    I love your word art, I'm so glad you persevered and got through it. Your pencil looks great!

    Look forward to seeing more of your online learning.
    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Mikayla Thanks for commenting on my blog it was challenging.

      god bless
      Paula

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Pau'la,

    I like your quality blog post and the word art that you created. I thought these words were really suitable for you to practice. Next time you could have a go at some of the other slides. Have you ever found smaller words inside larger words?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.