Wednesday 24 November 2021

Callender art

 I was learning about how to shade using a pencil I enjoyed making this and drawing my eagle it was fun and also we had to make shapes inside our birds that we picked and you had to outline it.

I found it really hard to color in the shape because most of my shapes were little and also sticking the confetti onto the side of my bird-like you had to circle the part you wanted to stand out and mine was the face.

Next time I would make my triangles little so that I could color them better.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Pau'la,

    Great reflection on your calendar art Pau'la. It was a challenge to create the small shapes inside your bird design. You did a great job at shading and dying the background. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.