Thursday 25 November 2021

saint poster

we were learning about saints and you had to pick your favorite saint that you like inspires like me mine was saint vincent de paul the reason why I picked saint vincent de paul is because he's my house color saint and also he helped people that did not have much and was as much as possible to charity like food clothes and money and he helps refugees to.

I enjoyed making this and also drawing my saint and coloring it in and I had to describe him as like a saint one of them was compassion cause he has the compassion to help those in need.

I found it hard to draw the picture but it was fun and also hard to find words to describe him because he was so caring and nice. Next time i would change nothing.



1 comment:

  1. Morena Pau'la,

    What a great quality blog post that you have written. I really admired the thoughtful words you had to say about why you chose your saint. He sounds like an inspiring person to be like.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.