Thursday 3 June 2021

Have you ever wondered how people in the war used to communicate? click to find out.

In world war one they sacrificed for us. I learned this because it's an important day for new Zealanders and I'd imagine that it was like one of my family members and they died. So I think this is important to remember because they sacrificed. It went well. I learned that it's not easy to be a soldier in the army because back then they never had an iPhone 11 and Samsung and if you had a phone at the war which you wouldent and you wouldn't have service. I enjoyed making this and I liked making this story it was fun. I was just thinking of a man's name but there are woman soldiers too so I just named Audrina after my dog that's still little and it's orange tan.

If you have time please comment and tell me if you like the story I wrote and I just added a random place it was the first thing in my mind so I did it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.