Friday 18 June 2021

do you know what a covenant is click to find out.


Today I learned how to make a rap out of the word called covent. 

and like explaining what a covenant is. our rap sounds so good and even though we started like two weeks ago we still finish I enjoyed making this with my buddy noe and Jaden and save but he's not here he's gone camping with his family and he's coming on Tuesday. and when he comes back I'm gonna show him on Tuesday and if you have time comment. I enjoyed making this and it was good.

click this link to read our rap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.