Wednesday 9 June 2021

Did you know there was a couple in their 80s who had a baby? Read to learn more.

I was learning about Abraham and Sarah so it begins once there was a couple named Sarah Abraham and they did not have babies and they have tried many times but they will never get babies so God told Abraham to go to the canyon with Sarah and there you will get babies. Abraham told Sarah and Sarah did not believe him so she started laughing and they went there and when Abraham turned 100 they got a baby Sarah was so happy. So yeah that was the story and I enjoyed making this play. I was Sarah and Unasie was Abraham and Angela was in our group but she didn't so Mikaela stepped in to play as god and narrator and Layton was our cameraman. Tell me if I did a good job acting and my clothes? Click the link to watch our video



       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.