Wednesday 30 June 2021

do you want to see the matariki story click to find out.

 we have been learning about matariki we were making like a story like we go up to the stars and we talk to matariki and it's very interesting and I enjoyed making this especially when like chose were to go it was fun also I like how Mrs. Torrie showed us how to change our back round from one to another. that was fun and we got to pick our character which is actually call in scratch your sprite. coding was fun now what I found hard I found personally like controlling it but it was still fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.