Thursday 15 April 2021

WHALE ART

 I was learning about whale art I was dying like paint dye not actually dying we did this about like 3 to 4 weeks ago and I finished it ages ago but I had to do the sharpie bit so I basically finished 2 days ago whales were killed back then and got aten or got sealed at the market but then the border said no more eating whales so from that moment on we haven't eaten whales and there was ages ago like centuries ago so that's it and it was fun to make but also hard.                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.