Thursday 15 April 2021

fligrid video

 I was learning about the Easter story like Jesus took the bread and said this is my body take it and even doe Jesus did not want to die he had to because the bible says he has to die for our sins and once you die like your basically repaying him he died for us we die for him.

I liked making this it was super fun to make and I learned some new facts like even doe god is Jesus real dad he still has prayed and I hope in the future that I will learn some new facts

Next time ill maybe take the emojis of and show my face but that's it the rest was good or should I say the best flipgrid video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.