Thursday 4 March 2021

my super heros

 I was learning about what your superpower was like for example like my super is to never give up or my superpower is to focus on my learning.

I enjoyed making my superhero its name will probably be neon pow! anyways I like the color my hair was kinda hard but I found out how to do it just use a polyline.

I found making the t-shirt and pants hard I was gonna put on a cape on the hero but it was too hard so I found polylineingthe cape hard that's why I don't have a cape but I still look awesome.

next time I  would probably work slower cause I was going fast so decided to create another one but I wasn't the first one I was 4th to last. and I wanted to cover the gaps where you can see my t-shirt and pants so that's it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.