Thursday 4 March 2021

chinese new year

 Today we were learning about the chines new year like it marks the first day of the New Year on the Chinese calendar. and it is the Year of the Ox. it was cool making this like the images and the videos.


I enjoyed making my slide like I said in my first sentences it was fun the writing like the filter of the writing it's called a font yeah a font.


next time I wish I could celebrate it cause it sounds fun. and I wanna see the fireworks. I would change nothing like the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.