Friday 19 March 2021

st patricks day

 I was learning about st Patrick I did some facts this was fun to make I like the gifts he's dancing but its kinda still creeping me out but yeah we celebrated st Patricks day and you won't believe it every teacher was wearing green like miss hick ling was wearing a green hoodie and green socks and had green pants on.

I enjoyed making this and I learned some cool facts like this is an Irish tradition and I haven't had anything Irish related on this blog so it was pretty fun to make but don't forget they were all wearing green like if you try to find someone not wearing it was impossible apart from Richard he's our caretaker cause miss Wagner moved jobs it was sad so yeah that was what I enjoyed.

I found typing the facts kinda hard but I  still liked it it was kinda interesting like reading these facts I was kinda confused cause I thought it was a new Zealand tradition but I remember the plant I think that's on the Irish flag I don't know but yeah that was hard.

next time I would change nothing cause I'm good with everything that I done yeah I think I've actually done a good one and I like it a lot like the gifs there kinda creepy but they also look cool and the facts I'm proud of myself.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Pau'la,
    I find St Patrick a fascinating person to study. I have been to Ireland to where they say his church was. It is called the Rock of Cashel.
    New learning for me from your poster was about how he used the shamrock in hos sermons. Thank you for sharing this.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Mrs Torrie
      Thank you for commenting on my blog i never new you went to ireland and the church has a interesting name rock of cashel your welcome

      from Paula
      god bless


      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.