Thursday 14 May 2020

Somone took hulks sandwich

Thor you stole hulks sandwich because we found your ps4 and a fortnite game.
No, I didn't steal your sandwich. I was just up there just to play some fortninte but then I went to the kitchen to eat some chicken because at my old place I would just eat everything I see and drink then I would play fortnite.

How about this wallet? Thats mine! Said ant man. Why are you touching my wallet? Don't you know that there's a  virus? I was up there trying to beg Batman to buy me the real batman suit, so I just took him my whole wallet. Oh there he is. Here's the batman suit. Thanks batman for the suit.

Oh we only know one person that wears sunglasses, that's Ironman. I was up there reading a book. And I went to the kitchen. To make breakfast for my daughter. Even my daughter would tell you.


Thor you were acting suspicious. Where were you?  At the kitchen. Then you stole it, ok ok I didn't eat your sandwich I just pranked you guys you guys should have looked at your guys face haha here's your sandwich hulk.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Paula,
    Great creative writing! I was hooked as soon as I read the first line. Good use of paragraphing. Did you enjoy this writing?
    Blessings
    Mrs Tilley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.